Wednesday, February 13, 2013
My Trip in Instagrams
2. My new wallet from Hannah + the worst coffee I've ever had in my life in the diner car.
3. I love St. Louis so much. I want to live there someday.
4. I had some hilarious conversations with Maddie via text.
5. Next time I go down to Mo I am coming back with a camo hoodie and/or tee shirt so Lauren and Hannah and just put that in their pipes and smoke 'em! Lol. JK. I totes love those girls! (But seriously, I need something camo!)
6. The bathroom was busy so I blow-dried my hair in the kitchen using Photo Booth as a mirror. Now that's country attitude ingenuity for you!
7. Sitting in the car with my new Dollar General sunnies + my $.75 candy bar while I wait for my uncle.
8. Riding in the back of a pickup on a sunny day is bliss.
9. Malted milk bars from the vintage inspired general store in my favorite town in Missouri.
Edit: Thank you all so much for the kind words on my last post! Reading them as they came through my email all day really made my day! ♥